- 1 Piece Border Braid Template. 3.5″ x 9.67″. This unique shape can be linked together to form a border. (Example in pictures)
- Template has guidelines and holes.
- ~1/4″ Thick – Clear Acrylic
- Template only, NO design or pattern included.
Laser Cut Clear Acrylic Templates for Quilting Made from 1/4″ Thick Clear Acrylic
List Price: $ 19.99
- 7 Piece Double Wedding Ring Quilting Template
- Many variations of the double wedding ring quilt can be made with this template set.
- 1/4″ Seam Allowance – 1/8″ Thick Clear Acrylic Templates
- Sometimes referred to as Pickle Dish Pattern, Stencil, or Ruler
- Based on a 12″ square. Finished ring is approximately 17″ across.
Double Wedding Ring Quilting template set. There is a 1/4 inch seam allowance around the template and holes at the corners to easily mark the seam allowance. They are made of 1/8″ Clear Acrylic. We can make any color and size template, please message us for a quote. 7 template pieces with holes for marking for matching seams. Based on a 12″ square. Finished ring is approximately 17″ across. There are many variations of the double wedding ring that can be made with this template set. Another vari
List Price: $ 29.99
Related Quilting Templates Products
- 60-degree diamond shape quilting template
- Great for sewing, crafting, even scrapbooking
- Best if used with ez quilting rotary cutter
EZ Quilting 60-degree Diamond Shape. Perfect for sewing, crafting, even scrapbooking. Best if used with EZ rotary cutter.
List Price: $ 8.79
- Wrights quilter’s easy angle is a half square triangle
- Easy angle 4-1/2-inch cut triangles, squares, and attic window shapes all from the same strip of fabric
- Cuts half square triangles from 1/2-inch to 4-inch finished size
- Includes in 1/4-inch seam allowance
- Measures 6-14-inch length by 4-3/4-inch width by 4-1/2-inch height
This Wrights easy angle acrylic templates cover all the bases. This is thick and sturdy, so this will stand up to years of wear. The collection is a must for every quilter. Easy angle 4-1/2-inch cut triangles, squares, and attic window shapes all from the same strip of fabric. Cuts half square triangles from 1/2-inch to 4-inch finished size. Includes in 1/4-inch seam allowance. Ideal for use with a rotary cutter. Measures 6-1.4-inch length by 4-3/4-inch width by 4-1/2-inch height.
List Price: $ 6.95
Related Quilting Templates Products
- Saves time when cutting many pieces
- Accurate, repeatable cuts
- Holes to mark 1/4″ seam allowance
- 1/8″ Clear Acrylic – You can see the fabric you are cutting
7 inch and 3.5 inch Drunkards Path Quilting template set. There is a 1/4 inch seam allowance around the template and holes at the corners to easily mark the seam allowance. Perfect for a patchwork or beginners quilt. Many tutorials can be found online for the drunkard path template. They are made of 1/8″ Clear Acrylic. We can make any color and size template, please message us for a quote. These acrylic pattern templates are cut on a laser cutter, they are new but may have minor scratches from t
List Price: $ 15.99
- Orders received by noon Eastern time usually ship the same day via USPS First Class US Mail. See all of our templates at www.TopAnchorQuilting.com.
- 1/4″ acrylic template, 2″ x 8″ long, includes anchor post & cap. Detailed instruction sheet included. MADE IN USA.
- Template rotates around anchor post and moves with hopping foot to create curved designs. Easiest way to quilt Baptist Fan. Watch demonstration on youTube channel TopAnchor Quilting.
- For longarm quilting only. Will NOT work with stationary sewing machines
TopAnchor longarm quilting tools use the unique and patent-pending TopAnchor system, which allows the template to rotate around a stationary post fastened directly to the quilt top in the work area. FREE SHIPPING. Watch TopAnchor Quilting videos on youTube and at www.TopAnchorQuilting.com.
List Price: $ 62.95
The Nautilus Feather Tool Set is a set of 1/4 inch thick acrylic templates for creating 3″ and 4″ spiral designs. You can uses these to help you make baselines for many different borders, corners, and blocks. Simply draw or stitch a spiral baseline and then embellish the baseline spiral with feathers, spirals, leaves, or anything you can imagine. Whether you are quilting on a longarm, midarm, shortarm, or domestic machine or by hand, you can use the Nautilus Baseline tools to create designs that
List Price: $ 16.50
More Quilting Templates Products