- “FISKARS” 45MM ROTARY STRAIGHT BLADE
- Replacement blade for 45MM rotary cutter Ace No. 2191245 Model No. 95116984
- Ideal for cutting fabric and scoring cardboard and drywall
- Long lasting razor sharp blade
- Reusable package great for blade storage Replacement blade for Ace No. 2191245.
Rotary Cutter Blades are designed to work with the Fiskars 45mm Rotary Cutter and most major brands of this size. Perfect for cutting materials such as paper fabric ribbon felt plastic modeling sticks and more. Made of stainless steel and has a pinking edge. Package is reusable for storage and prolonged blade life.
List Price: $ 7.15
- Ideal for cutting intricate curves, patterns and appliqué for quilting projects
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel 28 mm rotary blades stay sharper longer than other rotary blades
- Long-lasting, razor-sharp blade
- Genuine Fiskars quality in a modern crafting tool
- Lifetime warranty
These blades are designed to work with the Fiskars 26mm Rotary Cutter and most other major brands of this size. Blades are perfect for cutting materials such as paper, fabric, ribbon, felt, and plastic modeling sticks. The blade is made of stainless steel. A convenient reusable package for storage and prolonged blade life is also included.
List Price: $ 6.75
- Ideal for cutting thicker materials including batting, foams and multiple layers of fabrics
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel 60 mm rotary blades offer clean cuts
- Titanium blade coating that is three times harder than steel helps the blades stay sharper longer and resist wear, scratches and corrosion
- 2-Pack rotary blades
- Lifetime warranty
Perfect for precise cuts through thick quilting materials and multiple layers of fabric, these blades fit most 60 mm rotary cutters on the market today. A titanium blade coating that is three times harder than steel improves durability for lasting value.
List Price: $ 17.00